Building online business, you will need a good keyword research tool. It’s just a waste of time if you don’t have it. It’s a tool leading you in the right direction for your Online Business. I will say it isn’t perfect but is a great choice for beginners. The format is very easy to understand.
Jaaxy is a keyword research tool that compiles keyword data from Google and analyzes the data. It has the ability to find keywords with low competition. Jaaxy is the best keyword research tool giving us the competition score. Free thirty (30) searches can be can be accessed in Jaaxy. This is one of the tools I personally recommend and you must try.
Everyone who is doing online business with website property and blogs knows how important the keyword research tool is.
Product Name: Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Starter Plan – FREE with 30 free searches!
Jaaxy Pro – $49 monthly
Jaaxy Enterprise – $99 monthly
The Jaaxy Sign -up page
The Jaaxy Keyword Seach Page
The Jaaxy Upgrade page
Keywords play an important role in driving traffic to any site. It drives visitors to the site and makes them aware of the business that you are promoting.
1. Average Monthly Searches – This shows you the average monthly searches in Google, Bing and Yahoo, the three biggest search engines. The ideal suggestion for success keywords is less than 100.
2. Estimated Traffic – This column gives you the estimated traffic that you can expect if you are ranking on the first page of Google. This really may be a guess at the best, because there is no way to determine what your click through rate and without actually seeing your meta description. It is the estimation of guests going to your website.
3. QSR – QSR stands for Quoted Search Results and is the number of pages in the google search results that are competing for the same keyword. It is Jaaxy’s competitiveness score greater than 50.
4. KQI – The Keyword Quality Indicator and is a color coded competitiveness score, with red being very competitive, yellow somewhat competitive and green being low competition.
5. SEO – The SEO score meant to give you an idea of the ease of ranking based on the SEO of the competitors for this keyword. A scale of 1-100, if you are looking for scores over 80, with higher being better.
6. Domains – The Domain is not available in the free version. It tells you whether the exact match domain is available for the keyword. This is not much usable for us.
7. Related – The Related column shows you keywords related to your target keyword. This can be valuable information and can give you related keywords to find even more ideas.
Search Engine Analysis and Coverage
Site Rank Jaaxy allows you to add a domain, a keyword and will tell you exactly where you rank in Google for that keyword. This can be used also to analyze your competitors. It’s a great feeling when your site got rank in Google! Your site performance with your keyword and historical ranking trend data can be seen here. For Jaaxy Pro, a maximum of 100 keywords in your website automatically scan in search engines. In the timeline of SiteRank, you can pin the activities and determine which activities of your SEO leads for better ranking in Google, Bing and Yahoo. This is the best way to scale rankings and traffic.
Site Analysis In these features, it allows you to spy on your competition by finding the top 10 rankings in Google for a certain keyword and giving the detailed information about each page such as:
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Word Count
- Links on Site
- Alexa Rank
- Keyword Density
Brainstorm This feature shows you what’s trending in Google Trends, Yahoo Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends.
Alphabet Soup Platform – This feature is as easy as searching Keywords in ABC sequence or in alphabetized list in search engine with 291 average per search.
Saved Lists – This features valuable for saving, organizing, planning for your keywords. It can be also useful for internal linking strategies for your website. These lists can be exported to Excel documents.
Search History – This feature saves your search history even if you don’t save the keyword.
If you are looking for an available domain for the given keywords. These features will reveal an average of how a good deal of traffic will be in. This is the most powerful and quickest way to come up with valuable domains. A 90 domain being checked with every 3 search terms is the average for a high value domain.
It has a local marketing domain that you can offer and take control over in that local segment domain asset.
It shows you the affiliate programs related to the keyword that you can promote. A lucrative program with more than 15,000 affiliate programs giving opportunity to earn you more. Aside from being the best keyword search tool, it also helps you to earn more income. I am confident tp recommend the Jaaxy affiliate program for anyone that is interested in FREE KEYWORD RESEARCH.
Jaaxy was developed and is owned by Kyle Loudoun and Carson Lim. They also co-founded the Wealthy Affiliate Platform program.
These guys are extremely successful internet marketing visionaries from British Columbia, Canada. Using Jaaxy as their keyword tool of choice, they make an awesome online business!
These guys are known for their hands on management and dedicated support to their clients in all aspects of their business.
It is an online keyword tool that is fast and efficient. This tool helps you to improve a new set up website. It makes it more credible and more valuable to buyers because of affiliate marketing programs it offers. It is just the best way to get ranked on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Why should I recommend Jaaxy?
- Simple user interface
- Giving up to date and precise data
- Works faster giving information.
- It works both on your computers and smartphone.
I recommend you to get your own free Jaaxy account and see what you think. I believe that once you try it and start to create content around the keywords that you find, you will love it. A one of the best keyword tools available online and is a must have in any internet marketer’s toolbox.
If you have some questions and something didn’t understand about the tool, let me know leaving your comments below.